The best way to become a better mountain biker is to ride your mountain bike more.
Join Norte! every Friday as we shred the Conquer The Village course at The Commons.
Here’s The Scoop:
1. Invite a friend and meet us at the grassy Piazza in front of Left Foot Charlie/Higher Grounds at 5:45.
2. We encourage everyone to “ride-to-ride”. We’ll be leading a group from the N!YC Clubhouse (841 Washington Street) at 5:30 for those on the east side.
3. We will roll from the Piazza in 2 groups at 6. One to the Beginners CTV Loop and one to the more hilly/technical regular CTV course.
4. Ride as many laps as you want and then eat snacks on the Piazza.
5. Pedal back home.
6. Come back next Friday to do it all again.
Bike Happy. Bike Mas. Bike TC.