What’s Next for Traverse City’s Youth Mountain Bike Team?
What a year! From a successful after-school program to our best season of Vasa Domingos ever to an action-packed summer of kids on bikes at Speed of Light, 2018 rocked. The fun isn’t over, though. Let’s keep it rolling.
What’s next? Here are 5 super fun things coming up:
1. What to do between Iceman and the opening of Hickory/Mt. Holiday/the xc ski trails? Run, of course. Run Sabados start tomorrow – and happen every Saturday morning until it’s ski time! 9am at the Wheelhouse.
2. Farmland is December 1st and we’d love to see lots of orange. Use code “NorteRocks” HERE to score $5 off an entry.
3. Don’t want to race Farmland? We need volunteers. Help raise some $$ for our mountain bike team by signing up for a slot here.
4. Join our Downtown Light Parade entry next Saturday night, December 17th. RSVP here.
5. Traverse City’s first ever Cranksgiving (part community bike ride, part food drive) is next Sunday, December 18th. Register here. (No registration fee but teams should expect to spend $25 for local food pantries)
Want to get involved with our team? There’s no cost or commitment.