Orange You Glad It’s Fall?
Forget Pumpkin Spice and Football, Bikes are the Best Part of Fall!
We’re pumped for our best fall ever. There’s just nothing like exploring northern Michigan on a beautiful fall day on bikes with friends, is there? Here are our top reasons to make this your best fall ever with Team Orange.
- School-based after school Bike Mas Project program:
- At 22 area schools
- Civic Center-based after school Mountain Bike Program:
- Farm Team practices: Tuesday and Thursday.
- JV/Varsity Team practices: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Vasa Domingos:
- Weekly family shred. Noon. Norte Dirt Yurt at Timber Ridge.
- Leelanau Harvest Tour: September 14th at the Suttons Bay High School
- Bike Oryana’s 6th Annual Farm Tour: September 15th. Meet at Oryana at noon to roll to Lakeview Hill Farm via the TART Trail.
- Fall Pumpkin Pedal: September 29 at the Jolly Pumpkin
- Northern Michigan Walks To School Day: Oct 2nd. Region-wide celebration of National Walk To School Day
- Take a Girl Mountain Bike Day:
- October 12 at 12 pm. Norte Dirt Yurt at Timber Ridge. Powered by Breakway Coffee COOKIES!
- Peaktoberfest Kids Mountain Bike Race as part of Peak 2 Peak at Crystal Mountain: October 19
- Traverse City Cookie Ride:
- October 27. Noon. Norte Dirt Yurt at Timber Ridge. Free.
- Traverse City Donut Ride: October 20. Noon. Norte Dirt Yurt at Timber Ridge. Free.
- Norte Does SwingShift: October 18 and December 13!
- Norte Rocks Iceman Cometh: November 2
- Cranksgiving Traverse City! Ride Bikes. Give Back. Do Good! Sunday, November 17.
And more! What did we miss? We’ll add it. Contact Ash: firstname.lastname@example.org