Norte Volunteer New Year’s Resolution
Looking for a worthy New Year’s Resolution that has a real impact? Become a volunteer at Norte! Our volunteers get it done in our community, volunteering over 2,000 hours in 2019. Notre is expanding and driving real, positive change in Northern Michigan and we need you to continue The Good.
Won’t you help us by being a part of a healthy, strong, and joyful community?
Types of Volunteering at Norte:
- Saddle Up!
- We need adults to help with our after school and bike camp programs. THIS IS OUR BIGGEST VOLUNTEER NEED! Ride bikes, ensure safety, and enjoy being a kid again!
- Got the gift of gab or are a Norte super fan? Norte hosts and takes part in a ton of events. From tabling and talking to leading rides to registering participants, help by being a leader and point person while wearing orange and smilin’ big.
- Balance Bike Super Hero!
- Support the little folk as they learn the ropes! Show up, organize, and lend a literal hand in both in-school and summer programing, as you give the wee ones confidence to balance and explore new skills.
- Adopt the Adaptive Riders!
- Serve those with needs by showin’ up at our adaptive bike program. This in-school and summer program gives those with disabilities the opportunity to develop bike riding abilities and find joy and strength through movement. Show up, lead with kindness, and watch the smiles appear!
- Fix ‘em up!
- All of Norte’s program and library bikes need upkeep and safety assurance. Be part of a growing corp of volunteers fixing and bolt checking all Norte bikes. Learn and collaborate, support and teach, wrench and create a safety net for all kids utilizing Norte bikes.
- Write, fold, and stuff envelopes. Repeat!
- Office help isn’t always rainbows and ponies but it’s a huge deal in ensuring communication, thank yous, and asks happen. There’s usually snacks and exciting banter with Norte staff who will lavish praise on you and your work.
Learn to use your voice to help build more walkable and bikeable communities. Don’t worry, we train you up on this gig!
- Learn to use your voice to help build more walkable and bikeable communities. Don’t worry, we train you up on this gig.
More information about volunteering with Norte? Connect with Mike: email@example.com