The Traverse City Summer Bike Camp
Summer Bike Camp 2018!
Make your summer bike-tastic! The Bike Más Project Summer Camp, our adventure-based, week long, half day summer camp for awesome kids, is back in 2018!
The Bike Más Project teaches urban bike safety skills and confidence through empowerment, education, and adventure. Much adventure!
Bike Más summer campers will:
- Explore Traverse City on your bike and discover its awesome places
- Learn how to bike safe and bike smart around town with your friends
- Develop bike repair and maintenance skills. Knowing how to change a flat or adjust your brakes is IMPORTANT
- Become a bike handling ninja ’cause better bike handling skills = less crashing = less oww-ies
- Build independence and confidence. Meet new friends. Be active. Have FUN!
We’re going REALLY big in 2018! This summer there will be TWICE as many sessions offered.
Dates for kids going into 3rd/4th grades:
June 18 – 22 (full) | June 25 – 29 (full)
July 16 – 20 (full) | July 23 – 27 (full)
August 6 – 10 (full) | August 13 – 17 (full) | August 20 – 24 (full) | August 27 – 31 (full)
Dates for kids going into 5th/6th grades:
June 18 – 22 (full) | June 25 – 29
July 9-13 (full) | July 16 – 20 (full) | July 23 – 27 (full)
August 6 – 10 (full) | August 13 – 17 (full) | August 20 – 24 (full)
Dates for teens going into 7th/8th grades:
July 9 – 13 (full)
August 27 – 31 (full)
9:00 AM – noon; Monday to Friday
Camp meets at the Norte Clubhouse at the Civic Center Park
- This summer we will have 2 lead instructors, each leading a separate group of Bike Más cyclist adventurers.
- Both groups will start and finish at the same time.
Many scholarships are available.
No bike? Bike too small? We have several awesome bikes to lend for the week of camp!
Give the gift of adventure with a gift certificate.
All campers receive:
“We participated in this program last summer with two of our children. They both absolutely loved it. Not only did it get them out and physically active, as a biking family, the Norte group taught them critical bicycle safety skills while instilling the love of cycling through making it incredibly fun.” – Amanda DeBruyn
Limited spots available. Sign up today!
Many scholarships are available. Learn more by emailing Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about last year’s summer camp HERE.
Our Kids Bike Library has several sweet bikes and helmets to loan out too if needed.
Thank you, sponsors, for supporting TC Summer Bike Camp!
Learn more about Coast, Higher Ground’s seasonal coffee that supports happy, healthy, strong kids in Traverse City HERE.
Email us at email@example.com with questions.