Bike & Sail: Norte and Traverse Area Community Sailing’s Full Day Summer Camp
We’re excited to expand our full-day summer offerings by teaming up with Traverse Area Community Sailing (TACS). Bike & Sail is a 2-week camp available for those going into the 3rd-8th grades for the weeks of June 15 – 26 and July 20-31.
How to sign up for Bike & Sail:
- Will child be 8 years old or older by the time of camp?
- Sign up for two weeks of Bike Camp and select the Bike & Sail add-on HERE
- TACS sailing camps are 2-weeks long, so Bike & Sail campers must register for two consecutive weeks of Bike Camp (there’s a 10% multiple Bike Camp session discount) for the weeks of June 15 – 26 or July 20-31.
- Register for these same corresponding 2-week afternoon sailing program on TACS’ Bike & Sail registration form HERE.
How Bike & Sail works:
- Drop off at Norte Bike Camp at the Wheelhouse 8:30-9 am
- Bike Camp 9-12 pm
- Supervised bring-your-own lunch at the Wheelhouse 12-12:30 pm
- Guided bike ride to TACS arriving at Boardman Lake at 12:50 pm
- Sailing camp 1-4 pm
- You pick up your child at the Cornwell Sailing Center at Hull Park at 4 pm
- Norte will get bikes back to the Wheelhouse for an easy start to the next day of Bike Camp
Example of Bike & Sail cost: $552
- $295 for 2 weeks of sailing camp
- $207 ($115 x 2 minus 10% multi-week discount) for 2 weeks of bike camp
- $25 x 2 for supervised lunch and transportation to Boardman Lake for 2 weeks
More details on Sailing Camp here: tacsailing.org
More details on Bike Camp: elgruponorte.org/bikecamp