Norte Summer Bike Camps
2020 NORTE SUMMER BIKE CAMPS
****JUNE 4 2020 UPDATE****
Due to the pandemic, we’re postponing camps until 2021 in all communities EXCEPT Traverse City.
Learn more and register for the Traverse City Summer Bike Camp HERE.
MAKE YOUR SUMMER BIKE-TASTIC!
Make your summer bike-tastic! Norte’s Summer Bike Camps are an adventure-based, week-long, half-day camp. It teaches elementary and middle school-aged kids urban bike safety skills and confidence through empowerment, education, and adventure. Many adventures!
SUMMER BIKE CAMPERS
- Explore their town on their bike and discover its excellent places.
- Learn how to bike safely and bike smart around town with their friends.
- Develop bike repair and maintenance skills. Knowing how to change a flat or adjust your brakes is powerful.
- Become a bike handling ninja.
- Meet new friends, be active, and have the best summer ever!
CAMPS AVAILABLE IN
SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR INCOMING
- 1st and 2nd graders
- 3rd and 4th graders
- 5th and 6th graders
- 7th and 8th graders
- Camps are 9:00 AM-noon, Monday to Friday.
- Afternoon activity options available in Traverse City