Pledge Your Birthday for Norte
Pledge your birthday and help Norte empower the young and young at heart.
It’s easy. Instead of gifts, ask for donations.
How it works
1. Pledge your birthday
- Use your big day in a positive way! Set a donation goal and give your friends and followers an explanation for why you’ve chosen to ask them to help you give to Norte.
2. Start a campaign
- We can set up a personal donation page for you like below or you can use Facebook. If you need any help getting either of these setup, just ask our Donor Relations Specialist, Wes Sovis. He’s here to help you make the most of your fundraiser – you’re not in this on your own!
3. Support happy, healthy, strong communities
- We’ll use 100% of the money you raise to fund our work. You can even choose which project or program you’d like to support.
4. Tips for a more successful (and fun!) fundraiser
- Make your campaign personal
- What does Norte mean to you? How has Norte impacted you and your family?
- Don’t be bashful. Be sure to share plenty of smiling pictures to show others the joy of being part of an active community.
- Tag Norte in your posts. We’d love to share your posts on our accounts to help you get the word out about the fundraiser (and your special day!)
Questions? Get at us.
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Ben’s Birthday Fundraiser For Norte
Help me help Norte on my birthday!
100% of my birthday donation will go to empower more – lots more! – kids to be active for life and build healthier, happier communities.
Norte is Northern Michigan’s bike-centric, youth-focused 501c3 advocacy organization that is building stronger, better connected and more walk/bike friendly communities by empowering the young and young at heart.
Every contribution makes a difference.
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax deductible as allowed by law.