The Clubhouse, our home and community bike shop at the Civic Center, is a space to learn, fix, create, tweak, align, repair, maintain and adjust.
We share our tools, benches, bikes, and knowledge with our members to strengthen community and advance our mission of building a stronger, better connected and more bicycle friendly Traverse City.
Clubhouse membership is just $10/year for an individual and $25/year for a family.
Becoming a Clubhouse member is an easy way to support Norte’s work.
Clubhouse members also enjoy:
- Use of our tools and workbenches during Open Shop hours
- Access to learn from our mechanic during Open Shop hours
- Free high fives during Open Shop hours
- Discounted registration fees to our classes and workshops
- Super FUN! member only events
Already a member but your membership has expired? Renew today.
Open Clubhouse Shop Hours:
- Spring and Fall: 9:00 am-6:00 pm weekdays. 10:00 am-2:00 pm Saturdays (if volunteer available)
- Summer: 12:00 – 6:00 pm weekdays. 10:00 am-2:00 pm Saturdays (if volunteer available)
- Winter: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm weekdays
Would you like to contribute and make the Clubhouse more complete? We keep a wish-list going here of things that need replacing around the shop or office.
In conjunction with the Wheelhouse, the Clubhouse also acts as a home base for Norte‘s many programs:
- The Bike Más Project: Adventure-based bike safety program for upper elementary and middle school students.
- Traverse City Summer Bike Camp: Bikes. Friends. Adventure.
- The Solution: Bike mechanics classes for the young and young at heart
- Amigos: Empowerment program for kids with special needs
- El Barrio Bike Fix: Summertime community bike fixes
- Estrellas: Learn to ride program for preschoolers using balance bikes
- Youth mountain bike team: Building confidence, independence and having FUN! in the woods
- El Liderato: Traverse City’s youth leadership council