The Clubhouse, our home and community bike shop at the Civic Center is a space to learn, fix, create, tweak, align, repair, maintain and adjust.
We share our tools, benches, bikes, and knowledge with our members to strengthen community and advance our mission of building a stronger, better connected and more bicycle friendly Traverse City.
Thanks to our very generous funders, the Clubhouse is free to all.
Open Clubhouse Shop Hours:
- Spring and Fall: 9:00 am-6:00 pm weekdays. 10:00 am-2:00 pm Saturdays (if volunteer available)
- Summer: 12:00 – 6:00 pm weekdays. 10:00 am-2:00 pm Saturdays (if volunteer available)
- Winter: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm weekdays by appointment
Would you like to contribute and help keep the Clubhouse awesome?
- Chip in to help pay for rent, insurance, supplies like tubes, lube, grease, cables, and tires
- Donate some things from our wishlist
In conjunction with the Wheelhouse, the Clubhouse also acts as a home base for Norte‘s many programs:
- The Bike Más Project: Adventure-based bike safety program for upper elementary and middle school students.
- Traverse City Summer Bike Camp: Bikes. Friends. Adventure.
- The Solution: Bike mechanics classes for the young and young at heart
- Amigos: Empowerment program for kids with special needs
- El Barrio Bike Fix: Summertime community bike fixes
- Estrellas: Learn to ride program for preschoolers using balance bikes
- Youth mountain bike team: Building confidence, independence and having FUN! in the woods
- El Liderato: Traverse City’s youth leadership council