The Clubhouse, our home and community bike shop at the Civic Center, is a space to learn, fix, create, tweak, align, repair, maintain and adjust. We share our tools, benches, bikes, and knowledge with our members to strengthen community and advance our mission of building a stronger, better connected and more bicycle friendly Traverse City.
Clubhouse membership is just $10/year for an individual and $25/year for a family. Membership fees help to keep the Clubhouse’s lights on as well as support our many youth programs.
Clubhouse members enjoy:
- Use of our tools and workbenches during Open Shop hours
- Access to learn from our mechanic during Open Shop hours
- Free high fives during Open Shop hours
- Discounted registration fees to our classes, workshops, and programs
- Super FUN! member only events
- First dibs on our bike library bicycles
Already a member but your membership has expired? Renew today.
Open Shop hours:
- Spring and Fall hours: 4-6P weekdays. 10-2 Saturdays (if volunteer available)
- Summer hours: 12-6p weekdays. 10-2 Saturdays (if volunteer available)
- Winter: 3-5P Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Would you like to contribute and make the Clubhouse more complete? We keep a wish-list going here of things that need replacing around the shop or office.
The Clubhouse also acts as a home base for Norte‘s:
- The Bike Más Project: Adventure-based bike safety program (summer camp and after school program) for upper elementary students.
- El Barrio Bike Fix: summertime community bike fixes
- Estrellas: learn to ride program for preschoolers using balance bikes
- Youth mountain bike team: building confidence, independence and having FUN! in the woods
- Safe Routes To School events
- El Liderato: Traverse City’s youth leadership council
- Norte Bike Library: Ensuring that awesome kids have awesome bikes to pedal to school, to the park, to the library or to wherever no matter their family’s resources.