Norte Clubhouse Wishlist
The Clubhouse, our home and community bike shop at the Civic Center, is a space to learn, fix, create, tweak, align, repair, maintain and adjust. We share our tools, benches, bikes, and knowledge with our members to strengthen community and advance our mission of building a stronger, better connected and more bicycle friendly Traverse City.
Mini fridge for our kids’ SNACKS!Thank you, National Cherry Fest!
- Enclosed trailer to store bikes
- Your old hockey duffel bag (to transport Estrellas helmets)
Empty spray bottles (to fill with bike wash)Shae bottles! Thanks, Shae!
- Portable bike stands
- Travel first aid kits
- Portable, mini-pumps for Bike Camps
- Multi-tools for our mountain bike coaches
- 20″ bikes with gears
- Lube, grease, degreaser
- Floor pumps
- Cables (road/mountain/brake/shift)
- Cable ends
- Housing (shift and brake)
- Yellow handled pin spanner (slotted for bottom brackets)
- Tubes (all sizes)
- Allen wrenches
- Adjustable wrenches
- Storage hooks
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Financial donations to help cover Clubhouse rent and insurance also welcome, obviously. Donations can be made HERE.
Email Ben with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org