Norte Youth Mountain Bike Team
No offense to football, soccer or hockey but there’s magic to be found atop bicycles. Much more than sport or recreation, bikes are for life.
Bikes are freedom. Bikes are transportation. Bikes are adventure. Bikes are happiness.
Norte’s Youth Mountain Bike Team is made up of stellar upper elementary, middle and high school students. The team’s goal is to unleash confidence through FUN! while also empowering young people to be independent, strong and gritty.
Team programs include:
- After school program — Coach led practices for the Farm, JV and Varsity teams in the spring and fall.
- Fridays @ The Commons – Weekly family shred at the Grand Traverse Commons. Fridays in September and May.
- Vasa Domingos – Weekly family shred from Timber Ridge. Mother’s Day to Iceman. Sundays.
- Glacial Sabados – Weekly family shred at Glacial Hills. Mother’s Day to Iceman. Saturdays.
- The More Girls On Bikes Project – Because girls on bikes are healthy, independent, confident girls. Girls on bikes are strong girls. And strong girls will change the world.
Check out the calendar for all rides HERE.
All awesome kids are welcome not matter skill or experience. There’s no cost or commitments to get involved. Just fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.
Thank you to these wonderful sponsors for supporting the Norte Youth Mountain Bike Team, and happy, healthy, strong kids: