Let’s keep it rolling, Northern Michigan!
Your financial investment is a reminder of the power of Team Orange—how many people doing their small part can have a significant impact.
Because of you, we’ve been able to empower the young and young at heart to be happy, healthy, and active for life. Because of you, we’ve helped build stronger, better connected, and more walk/bike-friendly neighborhoods.
Your generosity and commitment to happy, healthy, strong kids, families, and communities mean the world to us.
BIG ORANGE LEADERS
- Join El Colectivo, awesome people who give monthly.
- Join The Hub, awesome people who give $1,000+ annually.
- Become a Business Champion, awesome memberships for awesome businesses.
- Pledge your birthday.
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
What to support a specific Norte program or project? Check out our current needs HERE.
CONSIDERATIONS & OPTIONS FOR GIVING
Want to give old school?
Send a check to: Norte • PO Box 781 • Traverse City, MI, 49685
Text to give: Text ORANGE to 44321
Please also consider using Amazon Smile if you use Amazon.
- Not itemizing? Due to the pandemic year, you can claim up to $300 for donations. The CARES Act allows for “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts of up to $300. This deduction is only for people not itemizing on 2020 taxes.
- Itemizing? The limit was bumped up. Again, for 2020, the amount you can deduct from your taxes based on your adjusted gross income (AGI) was increased.
- The Qualified Charitable Deduction remains unchanged. Are you 70.5 or older? Don’t forget about the tax benefits that come with making Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. Learn more here.
The above information is not tax advice. Please be sure to discuss any concerns with your financial consultant.
To make a gift of stock or to include Norte in your estate plans, or if you have any questions, contact Norte Executive Director Ty Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 231-883-2404.