Because of you, every day Team Orange empowers the young and young at heart to be happy, healthy, and active for life. Because of you, we build stronger, better connected, and more walk-and-roll friendly neighborhoods—thank you.
BIG ORANGE LEADERS
- Join our monthly donors, fabulous people who give monthly.
- Join Pacesetters, generous leaders who keep us rolling with gifts of $1,000 or more every year.
- Become a Business Champion, fantastic memberships for incredible businesses.
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
MAKE A REAL IMPACT
- $35 equals a scholarship for our Balance Bike Program
- $75 equals the annual maintenance cost of one bicycle in our Kids Bike Library
- $165 equals a scholarship for our Youth Mountain Bike Team program
- $550 covers scholarships for an entire 8-rider Adventure Bike Club team
MORE OPTIONS FOR GIVING
Send a check ➡️ Norte • PO Box 781 • Traverse City, MI, 49685
Donate via text message ➡️ Text ORANGE to 44321.
Have a birthday coming up? Pledge your birthday on a dedicated page or on Facebook.
Let us know if you want to make a gift of appreciated securities (i.e., stocks, bonds, mutual funds) or to include Norte in your estate plans. Our Donor Relations Specialist Wes Sovis can help answer your questions ➡️ firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-883-2404.
Finally, we also need bikes, shop supplies, and equipment. Review our wishlist.
Itemizing? The limit you can deduct increased this past year based on your adjusted gross income (AGI).
The Qualified Charitable Deduction remains unchanged. Are you 72 or older? There are tax benefits of making Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. Learn more here.
The above information is not tax advice. Please be sure to discuss any concerns with your financial consultant.
Thank you for your generous support!