Because of you, and hundreds of people like you, Norte continues to empower the young and young at heart to be happy, healthy, and active for life. Because of you, we’ve helped build stronger, better connected, and more walk-and-roll friendly neighborhoods.
BIG ORANGE LEADERS
- Join El Colectivo, awesome people who give monthly.
- Join The Otwell Hub, awesome people who give $1,000+ annually.
- Become a Business Champion, awesome memberships for awesome businesses.
- Pledge your birthday.
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
CONSIDERATIONS & OPTIONS FOR GIVING
Want to give old school?
Send a check to: Norte • PO Box 781 • Traverse City, MI, 49685
Text to give: Text ORANGE to 44321
Please also consider using Amazon Smile if you use Amazon.
- Not itemizing? Due to the pandemic year, you can claim up to $300 for donations. The CARES Act allows for “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts of up to $300. This deduction is only for people not itemizing on 2021 taxes.
- Itemizing? The limit was bumped up. Again, for 2021, the amount you can deduct from your taxes based on your adjusted gross income (AGI) was increased.
- The Qualified Charitable Deduction remains unchanged. Are you 70.5 or older? Don’t forget about the tax benefits that come with making Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. Learn more here.
The above information is not tax advice. Please be sure to discuss any concerns with your financial consultant.
We also need things like bikes, shop supplies, and equipment. Check out our wishlist.