Norte Bicycle Donation
We’re super grateful you’re thinking of us to donate your previously-loved bike. Norte accepts many bikes as donations — either to fix up and re-sell to benefit our programming, or to use in our programs.
Please note: as our space is limited and our needs vary at different times, we might not have room to take in your bike right now. When space gets tight, we prioritize bikes we can use in our programs. It’s no referendum on the awesomeness of your bike; it’s just based on what we need at the moment!
Text us a pic of your bike at (231) 883-2404 to see if it’s one we can use, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll give you further directions on how to donate from there.
Have a preference for how your bike is used? Let us know, and we’ll do our best to meet it — we have specific uses for specific bikes, so it’s not a 100% guarantee. When accepted, here’s where your bike might end up:
- Fixed up by our awesome mechanics and sold as a previously-loved bike — proceeds benefitting Norte programs
- Within one of our programs:
- Used as a library bike in the Grand Traverse Regional Kids’ Bike Library
- Used as a bike in our inventory for Youth Mountain Bike Team, Adventure Bike Club, Summer Bike Camp, or Bikes for All programming
- Redistributed to folks in need of reliable transportation as part of our Essential Transportation program