Our programs empower the young and young at heart to be active-for-life. The Clubhouse, Wheelhouse, and Chain Hub are also community spaces where we share our tools, benches, and knowledge advancing our mission of building a happy, healthy, strong community. To focus on the mission, we need tools and items to make our work more efficient, focused, and enjoyable. So, if you see something on this list that you could contribute, let us know.
NORTE’S WISH LIST
BIKES & BIKE STORAGE
We imminently need wintertime storage for our growing adaptive bike fleet.
- An enclosed trailer is sized to store bikes as the Wheelhouse overflows.
- Balance bikes — all sizes — to create the next generation of young riders.
- 24″ youth mountain bikes (with gears) and small adult mountain bikes to ensure that we always say, “No bike? No problem.”
- 10 comfortable two-wheeled cruisers for our adaptive bike fleet.
- 12-15-person passenger van and trailer to expand after-school programs and summer bike camp.
BIKE SHOP TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- Tool Assortment: assorted torque wrenches up to 60NM, ½ and ⅜ drive socket sets, calipers for measuring inside and outside diameters
- Metric ruler
- Unused spray bottles, shop rags, and bottle brushes
- Small basins with lids (like 12″x 12″) for parts washing
- Lube, grease, degreaser, cleaner, and tubes for all sizes and types
For details on bike donations, visit Norte Bicycle Donation. You can also call the Wheelhouse at (231) 883-2471.
ADMINISTRATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
- GoPro camera and accessories for documenting amazing stories.
- Tascam sound recorder and microphone.
- iMac Pro computer for pulling our creative together.
- Office supplies like copy paper, pens, and the like for making sure the organization runs smoothly.
If you’d like to discuss donating something from the list or making a financial gift to be recognized as such, contact our Donor Relations Specialist Wes Sovis at email@example.com or call (231) 883-24o4.
Norte is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 46-4861142), and your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law. Financial donations to help cover Wheelhouse, Chain Hub, and Clubhouse rent and insurance are also welcome. Please email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org