The Elk Rapids Summer Bike Camp
REGISTRATION OPENS 1/13/20 at 7:00 AM
MAKE YOUR SUMMER BIKE-TASTIC!
Make your summer bike-tastic! The Elk Rapids Summer Bike Camp is an adventure-based, week-long, half-day camp that teaches elementary school-aged kids urban bike safety skills and confidence through empowerment, education, and adventure. Much adventure!
SUMMER BIKE CAMPERS WILL
- Explore Elk Rapids on your bike and discover its awesome places
- Learn how to bike safely and bike smart around town with your friends
- Develop bike repair and maintenance skills because knowing how to pump up your tires or adjust your brakes is powerful
- Become a bike handling ninja
- Build independence and confidence. Meet new friends. Be active. Have FUN!
SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR INCOMING
- 1st and 2nd graders
- 3rd and 4th graders
- 5th and 6th graders
- June 28 – July 2 for 3rd and 4th graders
- July 26-30 for 5th and 6th graders
- August 16-20 for 1st and 2nd graders
All camps run 9:00 AM-noon, Monday to Friday, and starts/ends at Memorial Park.
ALL CAMPERS RECEIVE
- A super cool wicking Norte T-shirt
- Already have a T-shirt from a previous season? No problem! We’ll provide you with a discount coupon to our online merch store when you register!
- Positive attitude
- Able to comfortably ride 3-4 miles (1st – 2nd grade), 5-6 miles (3rd-4th), 7-8 miles (5th-6th grade)
- $120 for a week of M-F, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Bike Camp.
- 10% off Bike Camp when registering siblings
- 10% multi-camp discount when signing up for 2 or more camps in 1 order
Thanks to our generous donors and sponsors, Norte is proud to provide scholarships to ensure that all families can participate in our programs. We have partial and full scholarships for every one of our programs available (One scholarship per child per season). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Clubhouse phone 231-883-2404 to request a scholarship prior to registering.
We know plans and circumstances change. Please read through the Norte cancellation policy below.
Cancellations Initiated by a Parent/Guardian or Participant
- Requests sent 4+ weeks prior to the camp session start date will be issued a 100% refund minus a $10 service fee
- Requests sent 2+ weeks prior to the camp session start date will be issued a 75% refund.
- Requests sent within 2 weeks of the camp session start will not receive a refund.
Cancelations Initiated by State or Local Authorities (ex. COVID-19)
- If a Norte program cannot begin due to State or local policies, a full refund will be issued.
- If a Norte program has already begun and continuation is prohibited by State or local policies, a prorated refund will be issued.
Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com.
COVID-19 & BIKE CAMP
Norte is committed to the safety and well-being of our teammates, staff, and their families. We’re able to deliver the Mountain Bike program confidently because of staff and families following precautionary measures and monitoring protocols, and generally looking out to protect each other.
Norte commits to reinforcing indispensable public health habits that our riders take with them to school, home, and in the community—happy, healthy, strong. They include wearing masks from start to finish, practicing social distancing, following healthy habits, and monitoring our health. Please help us by going over these rules with your child. To assist, please download this one-page COVID-19 precaution sheet.
Thank you, sponsors, for supporting the Elk Rapids Summer Bike Camp!