“To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
With COVID-19 canceling our in-school, in-person spring programs, we’re excited to offer a virtual balance bike program for preschoolers and their families in the Grand Traverse region.
Skip the training wheels and learn to ride on a balance bike with Estrellas. Join lots of other preschoolers from across the 5 county area here in Northwestern Michigan to ride bikes and learn new skills together, but separately.
All abilities and experience levels are welcome.
- 2-3x/week for 4 weeks featuring balance bike instruction using videos via the Google Classroom platform.
- Weekly lessons, drills, and riding assignments plus fun bonus point challenges.
- Practices will happen in the rider’s neighborhood with their mom or dad.
- The program starts the 2nd week of May.
- No bike? No problem. We have many balance bikes to loan out: elgruponorte.org/estrellas/share
- A positive attitude and willingness to get outside, ride bikes, and learn new skills.
Registration now open: