Our fundraising events help fund our mission is to help build stronger, better connected, and more walk/bike-friendly communities by empowering the young and young at heart through educational programs, community services, and outreach activities.
- Frozen Rabbit 5K: Your favorite New Year’s Day tradition–January 1st.
- Stella For Spokes: A community feast by Stella’s Chef Myles–Last Sunday in January.
- 24 Hours at the Civic Center: A walk, bike, run, roll around our favorite parks–Second Saturday/Sunday in May.
- Patrick’s Heavy Ride With Friends: Traverse City (of Charlevoix) to Wilderness State Park–Last Saturday in July.
- Adventurama: Bikes. Treasure. Glory–Second Saturday in September.
- Sabados Grand Traverse: A weekly shoulder-season family run/walk.–Iceman through December.
Stay up to date by getting Norte news sent to your inbox