Norte ShredVenture Camp
All new for summer 2021! Rising 7th-10th graders will travel from Traverse City to the most exciting trails in our region.
If the session is waitlisted, please get on the list. There’s no risk/cost and we’ll contact you if a spot opens up.
We’re using Active Network for registration again this year. If you’re new to the program, registration is fast, easy, and secure. If you previously participated in a Norte program, then you already have an account created. Sign in at the top of the registration page (link above), and enter your email address username when prompted–no need to create a new family account for the new year!
Quick, little video that might help with Active Networks registration questions.
SHRED WITH TEAM ORANGE!
ShredVenture is a new weeklong, half-day summer mountain bike camp for rising 7th-10th graders where we’ll explore our region’s finest trails.
Experienced rising 7th to 10th graders will meet at the Civic Center Clubhouse to be shuttled to a new trail system every day.
What’s required? A Positive attitude! Plus, students need to be experienced mountain bikers preferably ones who have gone through our spring program and can comfortably ride for 2 hours.
June 28 – July 2, 2021 (Monday – Friday) from 9:00 am to 12:45 pm.
Meet at the Civic Center to load up your bike into the trailer and grab a seat in our 15 person van.
Our CDL licensed driver will transport the crew of 12 riders and 2 coaches to the trailhead. We’ll shred for two hours, eat lunch, and then drive back to the Civic Center arriving no later than 12:45pm.
WHERE WILL WE RIDE?
Specific trails are still TBD but options include:
- Palmer Woods
- Glacial Hills
- Crystal Mountain
- Very awesome Vasa unmarked
- North Counrty Trail
- 10% off when registering siblings.
- Discounts only apply for registrations that are purchased in the same order (i.e., as part of the same cart).
Thanks to our generous donors and sponsors, Norte is proud to provide scholarships to ensure that all families can participate in our programs. We have partial and full scholarships for every one of our programs available (One scholarship per child per season). Contact email@example.com (or 231-883-2404) to request a scholarship before registering.
We know plans and circumstances change. Please read through the Norte cancellation policy below.
Cancellations Initiated by a Parent/Guardian or Participant
- Requests sent 4+ weeks prior to the camp session start date will be issued a 100% refund minus a $10 service fee
- Requests sent 2+ weeks prior to the camp session start date will be issued a 75% refund.
- Requests sent within 2 weeks of the camp session start will not receive a refund.
Cancelations Initiated by State or Local Authorities (ex. COVID-19)
- If a Norte program cannot begin due to State or local policies, a full refund will be issued.
- If a Norte program has already begun and continuation is prohibited by State or local policies, a prorated refund will be issued.
Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huge thanks to Tim Pease and his TCW&BT team for helping with ShredVenture transportation.
PAID COACHES NEEDED
We’re hiring! Paid Coaches are still needed. Apply Here Today.
We also need volunteers to assist the Coaches. Get involved HERE.