Virtual Grand Traverse Regional Youth Mountain Bike Team
SHRED WITH TEAM ORANGE! VIRTUALLY.
With COVID-19 canceling our in-person spring programs, we’re excited to offer a virtual mountain bike program for kids in the Grand Traverse region.
The Grand Traverse Regional Mountain Bike Team is made up of stellar elementary, middle and high school students. The team’s goal is to unleash confidence through FUN! while also empowering young people to be independent, strong and gritty.
Join lots of other 1st – 12th graders from across the 5 county area here in Northwestern Michigan to ride bikes and learn new skills together, but separately.
All abilities and experience levels are welcome.
- 3-5x/week for 5 weeks featuring mountain bike and bike mechanics skill instruction using videos via the Google Classroom platform.
- Weekly drill and riding assignments plus fun bonus point challenges.
- Practices will happen in the rider’s neighborhood.
- The program starts the 1st week of May.
- No bike? No problem. We have several sweet mountain bikes ready to be borrowed from the Grand Traverse Regional Kids’ Bike Library.
- Free admission to the Habitat for Humanity Racing for Home at gorgeous 45 North Vineyard on June 20th! It’s not canceled yet!
- A positive attitude and willingness to get outside, ride bikes, and learn new skills.
Registration now open:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org