Norte’s governance stands on a foundation of transparency and community collaboration. Norte’s Board of Directors meets regularly with the Executive Director and also participates in organizational committee efforts. The board provides policy and planning leadership to steer the organization towards a sustainable future. The collaboration between the Board of Directors and Norte’s staff depends on deepening trust and mutual support. The volunteer board, its committees, and the rest of Team Orange build happy, healthy, strong communities by working together.
After each meeting, approved minutes will be shared and archived on Norte’s website. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
LATEST MEETING MINUTES
To view, click through to full-screen view in the frame below.
The Norte Board of Directors approved the publishing minutes beginning with the March 9, 2021 meeting. As minutes are published, they will be archived below.
Click to Embiggen
- Board of Directors Meeting, March 9, 2021
- Board of Directors Meeting, April 13, 2021
- Board of Directors Meeting, May 11, 2021
- Board of Directors Meeting, June 8, 2021
- Board of Directors Meeting, July 13, 2021(PDF)
NORTE’S STRATEGIC PLAN
The Norte Strategic Plan is the affirmation of our priorities for the next two years. Everything that Norte does on a daily basis works towards one of our Focus Areas: 1. Active for Life Kids, 2. Happy, Healthy, Strong Communities, 3. Grassroots Advocacy, 4. A Leveled-Up Team Orange
Click through to review our plan at Norte Strategic Plan
FINANCIAL AND TAX DOCUMENTS
- 2020 Norte 990 (PDF)—Required for all tax-exempt organizations.
- 2020 Official el Grupo Norte Youth Cycling Audit (PDF)—Conducted by Cooley Hehl Sabo & Calkins, Certified Public Accountants
CONFLICT OF INTEREST