Patrick’s Heavy Ride With Friends for Norte
SAVE THE DATE! 2020’s PATRICK’S HEAVY RIDE WITH FRIENDS IS SATURDAY, AUGUST 15 AND WE’RE GOING TO BEAUTIFUL WILDERNESS STATE PARK THIS YEAR.
Registration opens February 1st at 7 am!
He called it Patrick’s Heavy Ride and it was a huge success. He introduced Norte to many new people and raised $3,070 for our youth programs.
Last summer, he invited some friends to join him and together they raised $12,000 for more kids on bikes.
He wants to do it again in 2020.
- Traverse City to Wilderness State Park via a beautiful 130-mile route
- A shorter 70-mile option, Charlevoix to Wilderness, is also available
- One day
- Saturday, August 15th
NORTE WILL PROVIDE
- Sag vehicle for support and food/water at stops
- Camping at Wilderness’ Group Site
- Limited space for families to camp too
- Transportation back to Traverse City on Sunday
Riders leaving from Charlevoix will have to get themselves there. More ride logistics HERE
Limited to 50 fit*, awesome* people.
*fit = can handle the 130-mile ride from Traverse City or the 70-mile ride from Charlevoix at an 18mph-ish or 20+mph-ish (we’ll have two groups leaving both locations) average pace
*awesome = nice guys and gals who believe in the Norte mission and like the color orange
- $35 rider fee AND a $200 fundraising requirement using an individual page like this to collect pledges for Norte’s Scholarship Fund
- $15 for each additional adult friend/family member to camp, eat, drink and party at Wilderness (kids are free)
Not into riding but want to help? We’re looking for 8 awesome people to drive the vans and assist with logistics. Email Ty at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in volunteering
CAN’T MAKE IT TO NORTHERN MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 15TH?
Do your own Heavy Ride where you are! Whether it’s 200 miles or 20 miles, whatever is “heavy” to you is cool. We’d love to see Heavy Riders supporting Norte all over the US. Get involved here:
PATRICK’S HEAVY RIDE WITH FRIENDS SPONSORS
Does your business or organization want to sponsor and help with food, supplies or financially to help cover camping and gas costs? Send inquiries to Ty at email@example.com