Private Learn-To-Ride Lessons
Our private lessons are for anyone five years old and up. No one is ever too old to learn how to ride a bike!
These are one-on-one learn-to-ride lessons that we know will get you up and rolling. Our proven methods teach balance, coordination, motor skills, and confidence – the basics of getting pedaling your way to better health and more activity.
Learning to ride typically takes two to three 30-minute sessions. We like to space the sessions a week apart to allow for some “homework.” At each session, students take away drills for practice between sessions.
- Learn to Ride sessions are $25 each.
- Students must be five years old or older. There is no upper age limit.
- SPRING SESSIONS: Due to the increased youth bike program, we currently only offer private lessons on Wednesdays from 2 – 5:30 pm. There will be additional times available after June 7, 2021.
Lessons offered in:
- Traverse City at the Clubhouse in the Grand Traverse Civic Center
- Elk Rapids at the Chain Hub in Rotary Park
REQUEST A LESSON