The Bike Más Project
The Bike Más Project teaches confidence, independence, and urban bike safety skills to 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th graders through empowerment, education, and adventure. Mucho adventure!
The Bike Más Project kids will:
- Explore Traverse City on their bike and discover its many awesome places
- Learn how to bike safe and bike smart
- Develop bike repair and maintenance skills
- Become a bike handling ninja. ‘Cause better bike handling = less crashing 🙂
- Build confidence. Get fit. And have FUN!
Mondays starting May 7th – 2:40 to 4:10 – West Middle School
Mondays starting May 7th – 4:30 to 6:00 PM – Eastern Elementary School @ Norte Clubhouse
Tuesdays starting May 8th – 2:45 to 4:15 – Immaculate Conception Elementary
Wednesdays starting May 9th – 3:45 to 5:15 – Willow Hill
Wednesdays starting May 9th – 3:45 to 5:15 – Traverse Heights
Thursdays starting May 10th – 3:15 to 4:45 – Montessori at Glenn Loomis
Thursdays starting May 10th – 3:00 to 4:30 – Central Grade School
Fridays starting May 11th – 3:00 to 4:30 – Central Grade School (This Friday session is full)
No bike? No problem. Thanks to a Rotary Club grant, our bike library has several bikes and helmets to loan out as needed.
Every Bike Mas Project participant will also receive:
- a sweet Norte shirt
- a free family membership to our Clubhouse
TCAPS students can register here.
Immaculate Conception students can register here.