Bike Mechanics Classes for Adults
Knowing how to maintain and fix your bicycle is the BEST! Understanding basic bicycle maintenance and repair is a lifelong skill that gives you the knowledge, confidence, and independence to venture further and have more fun.
The Solution for adults offers a variety of engaging 90-minute classes for adults with all levels of bike know-how (or know-not how). The adult-oriented classes move at a quicker pace than the youth-oriented class. Take a look at our class descriptions here.
This educational series is designed to progress participants from zero knowledge to advanced skills. Ideally, classes will be done in order, but if you already have the skills to say, skip the 101 /102 classes and go right to 201/202, you’re welcome to do that but instructors will assume participants know all beginner skills when teaching the intermediate/advanced skill classes.
View the whole schedule and pick a class here:
- Take a look at the year’s schedule: elgrupornorte.org/solution/schedule
- All classes take place at the one and only Norte Wheelhouse
- $15 per class
- Details HERE.
- Bring a bike or let us know ahead of time if you need to borrow one.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Sessions are limited to a minimum of five Participants. If five Participants do not register, the session will be canceled and a refund provided.
- The Wheelhouse is our awesome orange building on the north side of the Civic Center Park. The nearest parking lot is at the Civic Center. From there, you’ll have to walk or roll.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn awesome things
Need more details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 231-883-2404 or stop by the Clubhouse 9-5P weekdays.