After School Adventure Bike Club Registration
RIDE WITH TEAM ORANGE!
After School Adventure Bike Club (previously known as the Bike Más Project) hits the streets and trails in late spring with sensational upper elementary and middle school students. Our goal is to unleash confidence, courage, and heart through loads of fun, while also empowering young people to be smart, independent, strong, and confident.
REGISTER HERE BEGINNING
FEBRUARY 24 at 6 pm
Sessions available beginning May 14 through June 4
We’ll be using Active Network for registration again this year. If you’re new to the program, registration is fast, easy, and secure. If you previously participated in a Norte program, then you already have an account created. If you’ve forgotten your password from last year, resetting is easy and suggested prior to the registration date — that way, you’re all set to go when registration opens. Sign in at the top of the registration page, or enter your email address/username when prompted – no need to create a new family account!
Having trouble registering? Watch this how-to video with Coach Ben.
BIKE CLUB TEACHES YOUNG RIDERS
- Safe biking skills
- Basic bike repair and maintenance skills
- Confidence and independence
- Sweet bike handling skills!
- Get fit and have fun–lots of fun.
For more information, including our 2021 COVID-19 and cancellation policy, visit After School Adventure Bike Club.
- Willow Hill Elementary – Tuesdays
- Central Grade School – Thursdays
- Suttons Bay – Mondays and Wednesdays (two sessions) at Suttons Bay Public School
- Old Mission Peninsula School – Mondays at the Wheelhouse
- Grand Traverse Academy – Fridays at the Wheelhouse
- East Middle – Wednesdays at the Wheelhouse
- Cherry Knoll – Mondays at the Wheelhouse with a holiday make-up day on June 6
- Immaculate Conception – Fridays at IC
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Fridays at the Wheelhouse
- Pathfinder – Fridays at the Wheelhouse
- Open Session for kids from any school – Fridays at the Wheelhouse