Bike Mechanics Class: Littles + Bigs 201
Littles + Bigs: Bike Mechanic Classes for Kids & Their Favorite Big Person
Even at a young age, knowing how to maintain and fix your bicycle is the BEST! Understanding basic bicycle maintenance and repair is a lifelong skill that gives you the knowledge, confidence, and independence to venture further and have more fun.
The Littles + Bigs program is part of the Solution’s educational series that offers three levels of bike mechanics basics (101, 102, and 201) in an engaging 90-minute class for any age kid and their favorite big person. Ideally, these classes are taken in order (ie. complete 101 before signing for 102). As the kids get older, they can progress through the 200, 300 and 400 level classes.
View the whole schedule and pick a class here:
- Take a look at the year’s schedule: elgrupornorte.org/solution/schedule
- All classes take place at the one and only Norte Wheelhouse
- $15 per class for each little/big team
- Details HERE
- Bring a bike or let us know ahead of time if you need to borrow one.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Sessions are limited to a minimum of five Participants. If five Participants do not register, the session will be canceled and a refund provided.
- The Wheelhouse is our awesome orange building on the north side of the Civic Center Park. The nearest parking lot is at the Civic Center. From there, you’ll have to walk or roll.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn awesome things
Need more details? Email email@example.com, call 231-883-2404 or stop by the Clubhouse 9-5 PM weekdays.