Interlochen Plays The Little Fleet: A Traverse City Bike Month Community Concert
Join us for a very special TC Rides to The Little Fleet for a free community concert featuring the students of Matthew Cochran, an Interlochen guitar professor – and the musical genius behind our rad new video!
- Wednesday, May 15th.
- Meet at F&M Park at 5:45. We’re rolling at 6pm.
- You betcha! No need to register either. Just show up at the park with your bicycle and a friend or three.
- No problem. We have a few bikes our bike library that are available for loan. Email us at email@example.com to reserve one.
I have a bicycle but it needs some love!
- You’re in luck! The Clubhouse, our community bike shop at the Grand Traverse Civic Center, is all about sharing tools, workbenches, supplies, and knowledge to get your ride back in tiptop shape.
I love Interlochen Public Radio but what’s “Kids Commute”?
- Kids Commute is a Classical IPR show hosted by the lovely Kate Botello each weekday morning at about 7:40. Kate picks stories and sounds from the Classical world that children love. So grab your bluetooth speaker, connect to interlochenpublicradio.org/topic/kids-commute and play some classical music while you and your child walk or bike to school this spring for Fridays Fantasticos, Norte’s weekly, region-wide celebration of kids actively getting themselves to school.
The TC Rides route:
Boardman Lake. 6 different neighborhoods.The Open Space. Beautiful West Bay. Clinch Park.
Maybe the most lovely 5 urban miles ever. We’ll be riding the same loop each Wednesday so feel free to hop in wherever you’d like.
TC Rides is Traverse City’s weekly, chit-chatty, very short and very slow, summertime, community bicycle ride. Its goal is to create awareness for the growing presence of people on bikes in Traverse City.
Norte uses the power of the bicycle to build community, promote an active lifestyle, meet new neighbors and have FUN!
Happy, smiley people on bicycles creates more happy, smiley people on bicycles. It’s infectious. So simple. So awesome.
We will ride bikes. We will have fun. We will inspire others to the same.
Bring your happy face. And your bell.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.