Sara Hardy Farmers Market Bike Valet
Eat local. Bike local.
Norte is stoked to be back for another season at the amazing Sara Hardy Farmers Market. Our bike valet keeps pedaling Saturday market goers awesome by providing free rock star parking.
No need to stress about where to park the car. Our bike valet is convenient, easy and fast. And again, FREE.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Ride your bike down Union St. and meet us in our usual spot on the west side of the market.
2. Give us your bike and we’ll give you one of our snazzy Pokemon turned valet stub. Put the Pokemon in your pocket. Don’t lose it.
3. Go shop the market. Buy some yummy, local, healthy food. We’ll watch your bike. Don’t worry.
4. Return to the valet. Give us your Pokemon and get your bike back. Stow your fruits/veggies/flowers in your panniers, trailer, bike basket, trailer, backpack or whatever.
5. Pedal home and give yourself a pat on the back for going by bike and helping Traverse City be a little bit more awesome.