The Solution: Bike Mechanics Class. 101 for middle school
The Solution: A Bike Mechanics Class Series
Knowing how to maintain and fix your bicycle is the BEST! Understanding basic bicycle maintenance and repair is a lifelong skill that gives you the knowledge, confidence, and independence to venture further and have more fun.
The Solution offers a variety of engaging 90-minute classes for people of all ages and levels of bike know-how (or know-not how).
This educational series is designed to progress participants from zero knowledge to advanced skills. View class descriptions HERE.
- Upper elementary, middle school and high school students DETAILS HERE
- Adults DETAILS HERE
- Littles + Bigs (kids + their favorite big person) DETAILS HERE
- Take a look at the most current class schedule HERE.
- All classes take place at the one and only Norte Wheelhouse
- $15 per class
- Details HERE.
- Bring a bike or let us know ahead of time if you need to borrow one.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Class size is limited to five (5) participants.
Every Solution participant will also receive:
- A sweet Norte tube patching kit! Why not patch and recycle your tube?!
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn awesome things
Or in person at the Clubhouse.
Need more details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 231-883-2404 or stop by the Clubhouse 9-5P weekdays.