The Solution: bike mechanics class 202 – Adults
The Solution: A Bike Mechanics Class Series
Knowing how to maintain and fix your bicycle is the BEST! Understanding basic bicycle maintenance and repair is a lifelong skill that gives you the knowledge, confidence, and independence to venture further and have more fun.
The Solution offers a variety of engaging 90-minute classes for people of all ages and levels of bike know-how (or know-not how).
This educational series is designed to progress participants from zero knowledge to advanced skills. View class descriptions HERE.
- Upper elementary, middle school and high school students DETAILS HERE
- Adults DETAILS HERE
- Littles + Bigs (kids + their favorite big person) DETAILS HERE
- Take a look at the most current class schedule HERE.
- All classes take place at the one and only Norte Wheelhouse
- $15 per class
- Details HERE.
- Bring a bike or let us know ahead of time if you need to borrow one.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Class size is limited to five (5) participants.
- The Wheelhouse is our awesome orange building on the north side of the Civic Center Park. The nearest parking lot is at the Civic Center. From there, you’ll have to walk or roll.
Every Solution participant will also receive:
- A sweet Norte tube patching kit! Why not patch and recycle your tube?!
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn awesome things
Or in person at the Clubhouse.
Need more details? Email email@example.com, call 231-883-2404 or stop by the Clubhouse 9-5P weekdays.