The Solution: A Presidents’ Day Bike Mechanics Class
We’re pretty sure George Washington kept a clean, smooth-running bike…
Understanding basic bicycle maintenance and repair is a lifelong skill that gives you the knowledge and confidence to keep your ride rolling.
The Presidents’ Day edition of The Solution, our hands-on, learn-to-wrench class for kids and adults, teaches participants how to:
- Fix a flat & patch a tube
- Adjust brakes
- Adjust shifting
- Clean/lube a chain & basic maintenance tips
- Our mid-winter class: February 18, 2019. Presidents’ Day. 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Norte Wheelhouse (the large orange building on the north side of the park)
- The Presidents’ Day edition is for ages 10 and up. No bike repair skills necessary – this is bike fix 101.
- $20 for Clubhouse members
- $25 for non-members
Becoming a Clubhouse member is way cool and just $10/year. Learn more HERE.
Class sizes are limited. Registration is required.
Participants are encouraged to bring in their own bike to work on, but we can also lend one out for the class. Just let us know!