VIP Slow Roll
VIP Slow Roll
We have some fantastic supporters, and we want to celebrate them with an engaging and entertaining experience. And, because there’s no better time than Northern Michigan Bike Month, on May 23, we’re inviting our VIPs for a Sunday Slow Roll. All Business Champions, el Colectivo, and Otwell Hub members with families and friends welcome.
- WHEN: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 2 pm-3:30 pm
- WHERE: Gather at the Clubhouse at the south entrance of the Grand Traverse Civic Center. We will come back to the Clubhouse by 3:30. If you need a bike, we got you covered.
- WHAT: It will start with a welcome and overview of what Norte is up to by Norte’s Executive Director, Ty Schmidt. Then Norte volunteers will guide the group on an easy roll around Traverse City. Along the way, we’ll tell stories, get to know one another, and ding, wave, and smile at passersby.
- WHY: Celebrate all things happy, healthy, strong. And give thanks to the supporters who keep our gears turning.
- HOW: As Norte continues to do its part to #stopthespread of COVID-19, we ask that all participants arrive with masks on and wear them throughout the low roll. We will limit the gathering time to 10-15 minutes before and after, maintaining six feet of socially distancing throughout.
Stay tuned. More details as we approach May 23.
If you’d like to join the VIP circle in time for the VIP Slow Roll, please review our donation page or Business Champions page and see what’s right for you. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Donors Relations Specialist, Wes, at email@example.com.
- Health Check – Self-monitor and stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Wear a mask – Take it off when you eat or drink, then put it back on, even outside.
- Physically Distanced – Keep six feet apart as much as you can.
- Wash Hands – Wash hands regularly. 20 seconds with soap and water.
Norte also supports socializing outside in well-ventilated areas and getting a vaccine as soon as available. If we all work together, we will beat this pandemic.