The Bike Más Project: A Summer Camp
Make your summer bike-tastic! The Bike Más Project, our adventure-based summer camp for awesome kids – is back in 2017!
The Bke Mas Project teaches urban bike safety skills through empowerment, education, and adventure. Much adventure!
The Bike Más Project camp goers will:
- Explore Traverse City on your bike and discover its awesome places
- Learn how to bike safe and bike smart around town without freaking your parents out
- Develop bike repair and maintenance skills. Knowing how to change a flat or adjust your brakes is IMPORTANT
- Become a bike handling ninja ’cause better bike handling skills = less crashing = less oww-ies
- Build confidence. Get fit. Have FUN!
Dates for teens going into 7th/8th grades:
August 21 – 25
Dates for kids going into 5th/6th grades:
June 12 – 16
July 10 – 14
August 7 – 11
Dates for kids going into 3rd/4th grades:
June 19 – 23
July 17 – 21
August 14 – 18
August 28 – September 1
* We will consider kids going into the 2nd grade for the younger camp on case by case basis. They should be able to ride 8-10 miles/day and have decent bike handling skills.
9:00 – noon
Camp meets at the Norte! Clubhouse at the Civic Center
All campers receive:
- A super cool wicking Norte! Tshirt
- An annual membership to our Clubhouse
“We participated in this program last summer with two of our children. They both absolutely loved it. Not only did it get them out and physically active, as a biking family, the Norte! group taught them critical bicycle safety skills while instilling the love of cycling through making it incredibly fun.” – Amanda DeBruyn
Limited spots available. Sign up today!
Many scholarships available. Apply HERE.
Learn more about last year’s summer camp HERE.
Thank you, sponsors for supporting The Bike Mas Project!
Learn more about Coast, Higher Ground’s seasonal coffee that supports happy, healthy, strong kids in Traverse City HERE.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.