Traverse City Bike Month
Traverse City Bike Month is a #BikeTVC celebration of people of all ages and abilities on bicycles.
In collaboration with many other bicycle-friendly organizations and businesses, Norte will again be celebrating National Bike Month in a big, big way in 2020.
We will ride bikes. A lot. We will also build awareness for the growing presence of people on bicycles here in Traverse City and have tons of FUN! doing it. Mucho FUN!, actually.
The TENTATIVE 2020 TC Bike Month Event Calendar:
- TC Rides with Interlochen Academy for the Arts and community concert at The Little Fleet – May 1st
- Downtown Farmers Market Bike Valet kickoff – May 4th
- Mud Sweat and Beers – May 4th
- Previously Loved Bicycle Neighborhood Yardsale at the Wheelhouse – May 5th
- Traverse City Youth Mountain Bike Team after-school program starts – May 7th
- Northern Michigan Bikes To School Day – May 8th
- Grand Traverse Advocate Academy Graduation – May 9th
- Speed of Light (SOL) Kickoff – May 9th
- Lids for Kids at F&M Park- May 11th
- Take a Mom Mountain Biking Day – May 12th
- The Bike Mas Project starts at 22 area schools – May 13th
- Parks by Bicycle Week – May 13th – 19th
- Ride of Silence – May 15th
- Kids vs Adults: A Smackdown – May 17th
- sLow taKo Vinyl Release Party @ Workshop Brewing Company – May 17th
- 24 Hours at the Civic Center – May 18th-19th
- Bike the NMC BBQ – May 19th
- Tour de Story with Here:Say Storytelling – May 29th
- Happy, Healthy, Ready-to-learn: A Community Conversation at the Library – May 30th