Sara Hardy Farmers Market Bike Valet
Eat local—Bike Local.
Norte is stoked to be back for a fifth season at the delightful Sara Hardy Farmers Market. Our bike valet keeps pedaling to Saturday market-goers awesome by providing rock star parking.
Don’t stress about where to park the car. Our bike valet is convenient, easy, and fast. And thanks to our partnership with the Downtown Development Authority, free for everyone who bikes to the market.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Ride your bike down Union St. and meet us in our usual spot on the west side of the market.
2. Give us your bike, and we’ll give you one of our snazzy Pokemon-turned valet stubs. Put the Pokemon in your pocket. Please don’t lose it.
3. Hit the market and buy some yummy, local, healthy food. We’ll watch your bike. Don’t worry.
4. Return to the valet. Please give us your Pokemon and get your bike back. Stow your fruits/veggies/flowers in your panniers, trailer, bike basket, trailer, backpack, or whatever.
5. Pedal home and pat yourself on the back for going by bike and helping Traverse City be a little bit more fabulous.
HUGE thank you Traverse City’s Downtown Development Authority and Taste The Local Difference for sponsoring our bike valet and making it free for all.
Learn more about Traverse City’s DDA and all their awesomeness (there’s a lot of awesome, folks!) HERE.
Learn more about Taste The Local Difference HERE.
Wanna help Norte be awesome? Volunteer at the bike valet for a short but sweet and very FUN! two-hour shift.
Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org