Are you passionate about happy, healthy, ready to learn kids and stronger, better connected, more walk/bike-friendly communities?
Norte has MUCHO fun (never boring!) volunteer opportunities:
- Safe Routes To School programs and events.
- Teaching bike safety with The Bike Mas Project.
- Riding with Youth Mountain Bike Team.
- Advocating with our Pro Walk/Pro Bike group.
- Mentoring at the Clubhouse, our community bike shop.
- Ripping balance bikes with the Estrellas.
- Helping at our many community outreach events.
We are dependent on our many, many generous volunteers and we’d love to have you on Team Orange, too!
If you have not volunteered with Norte before, please complete this application form below. If you have volunteered with us in the past, GO HERE.