Are you passionate about a stronger, better connected and more walk/bike-friendly Traverse City?
Norte has MUCHO fun (never boring!) volunteer opportunities:
- Safe Routes To School programs and events.
- Teaching bike safety with The Bike Mas Project.
- Riding with the Traverse City Youth Mountain Bike Team.
- Advocating with our Pro Walk/Pro Bike group.
- Mentoring at the Clubhouse, our community bike shop.
- Ripping balance bikes with the Estrellas.
- Helping at our many community outreach events including the bike valet, Farmland, Resolution Run and Adventurama.
We are dependent on our many, many generous volunteers and we’d love to have you on Equipo Norte, too!
If you have not volunteered with Norte before, please complete the form below. If you have volunteered with us in the past, GO HERE.