Volunteer at Norte
Are you energized to work with happy, healthy, ready-to-learn kids? Are you ready to make your community stronger, better connected? Excellent — sign up below!
Norte has a lot of engaging volunteer opportunities:
- Assistants for Mountain Bike Team, Adventure Bike Club, Balance Bike Club and Bikes for All.
- Bike mechanic at the Wheelhouse or Chain Hub
- Mentor at the Wheelhouse, our community bike shop space, or Bike Library Greeter
- Advocate with our Pro Walk/Pro Bike group
- Clubhouse Greeter or help in the office.
We’d love to have you on Team Orange. Time and effort from talented volunteers make Norte possible.
Norte’s Super Friends
We recognize Norte’s super volunteers as Super Friends. These individuals give extra time and help us in our most critical programs. As a volunteer, you’ll be recognized as a Super Friend if you:
- Volunteer to assist coaches and ABC instructors during a program session
- Volunteer at least 15 hours in a calendar year
As thank you for your efforts, Super Friends may participate in:
- VIP Slow Rolls
- Early registration to all youth programs
- 20% off Norte gear at the Clubhouse
- At cost + 10% on bike parts through Quality Bike Parts
You’ll also be included in the exclusive monthly updates from our Executive Director and receive our Annual Report before it’s public.
Please fill out the form below and let us know how you would like to connect. If you have additional questions, reach out to Lauren Dake at email@example.com.