Volunteer at Norte
Are you energized to work with happy, healthy, ready-to-learn kids and make your community a stronger, better connected, more walk-and-roll-friendly place to live? Excellent.
Norte has a lot of engaging volunteer opportunities:
- Assistants for Mountain Bike Team, Adventure Bike Club, and Bikes for All.
- Bike mechanic at the Wheelhouse or Chain Hub
- Mentor at the Clubhouse, our community bike shop, or Bike Library helper
- Advocate with our Pro Walk/Pro Bike group
- Community outreach helper or help in the office.
We’d love to have you on Team Orange. Time and effort from talented volunteers make Norte possible.
Norte’s Super Friends
We recognize Norte’s super volunteers as Super Friends. These are the individuals who give extra time and help us in our most critical programs. As a volunteer, you’ll be recognized as a Super Friend if you:
- Volunteer to assist coaches and ABC instructors during a program session
- Volunteer at least 20 hours in a calendar year
As thank you for your efforts, Super Friends are invited to participate in:
- VIP Slow Rolls (Spring & Fall)
- Early registration to all youth programs a week before the general public
- 20% off Norte gear at the Clubhouse
Please fill out the form below and let us know how you would like to connect.