Winter in Traverse City is for embracing. Not complaining about 😉
- Winter Walk Wednesdays – A weekly celebration of people walking to work, school or just for fun during Traverse City’s coldest months.
- Traverse City Advocate Academy – A grassroots, community driven effort aimed at empowering residents to be more effective active transportation champions in Traverse City
- The Great Traverse City Shovel Experiment – Crowd sourced project to keep our neighborhood curb cuts and bridges clear to keep Traverse City’s sidewalks walkable/rollable all winter.
- TC Bike Plow – Bike-powered snow clearing initiative keeping neighborhood sidewalks and trails awesome.
- Winter Bike To Work + School Day – Riding your bike to work and school during the winter is a thing here in Traverse City. We inspired the world last year and we’re going to do it again in 2018.
- Christmas Tree by Bike – Bike-powered delivery of your Christmas tree to the City’s recycling drop site at Hull Park.
- Winter Bike Share – Traverse City’s small-scale, neighborhood-based, winter-only Bike Share project.