Bike-Powered Christmas Tree Recycling
We’re done for this year—thank you, everyone!
With inspiration from the awesome people at Modacity in Vancouver, Norte is excited to again offer your Christmas tree’s bike-powered delivery to Traverse City’s recycling drop-off site. Because recycling your tree by bicycle might be the most incredible thing ever.
- It’s convenient. One less trip for you.
- It’s affordable. Just $25.
- It’s less wasteful. Turning your tree into mulch rocks.
- It supports Norte. Yay for a happy, healthy, strong communities.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Make a payment of $25 below.
- We will contact you via email to schedule your pick-up.
- A Norte volunteer will pedal your Christmas tree to Hull Park using our 8ft, heavy-duty bike trailer.
- Pat yourself on the back to support happy, healthy, strong kids in the Grand Traverse region and recycle your tree into mulch and erosion control.
Pick-ups are available in Oak Park, Boardman, Traverse Heights, Central, Slabtown, Kids Creek, and Old Town neighborhoods.
Want to be one of our tree picker-uppers?
We’ll provide the fat bike and the trailer. You provide the horsepower. Please send us a message at email@example.com to sign up to volunteer for a tree or two.