Winter Walk Wednesday Happenings
Winter Walk Wednesdays is a community-wide weekly celebration of people – big or small – walking to work, school or just for FUN! in Northern Michigan.
Looking for something FUN! to do? You’re in luck. Check out these walk-tastic Wednesday events and deals happening this winter:
- Winter Walk Wednesdays at the Civic Center: Walk the Civic Center path. Afterward, stop in at the Clubhouse for free Higher Grounds coffee. 9-5pm.
- Score 10% off at Running Fit when you walk 10,000 worth of steps on a Wednesday. Must have a fitness tracker, FitBit, Strava, Garmin etc., as proof.
- 30-minute lunchtime walks at Munson! Indoor (meet at Elevator D) and Outdoor options. ( meet at Parking Lot Between Bldg. 29 & Parking Structure). Both start at 11:30.
- $2 off bags of whole bean coffee at Morsels.
- Preschool Play and Learn at 11am and Let’s Build and Create at 4pm at the Woodmere library.
- Preschool story hour at 10am and 1pm at the new Interlochen library.
- Free coffee at Raduno!
- Senior Discount at Oryana. Shoppers 55+ get 5% off. Score another 5% off by arriving on foot. More HERE.
- Free coffee at Espresso Bay!
- $1 coffee at Brew
- TBA’s Student Run Credit Union‘s happen many Wednesdays at several walkable neighborhood elementary schools. Calendar HERE.
- 25¢ Classic Matinees at The State Theater. List of shows HERE.
Have your event/walk-tastic promotion listed here by completing this form.
Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info on Winter Walk Wednesdays HERE.