Winter Walk Wednesday Happenings
Winter Walk Wednesdays are weekly celebrations. Celebrations of people with boots on, getting outside, and embracing Northern Michigan winter. It doesn’t matter if you’re big or small, walking to work, walking to school or just walking for fun. Celebrate with Norte and the community every Wednesday this winter.
WHAT’S HAPPENING ON WINTER WALK WEDNESDAYS?
Are you looking for extra motivation for your Wednesday walk? Here are the happenings.
- Coffee – $2 off bags of whole bean coffee at Morsels, a Free coffee at Raduno and Espresso Bay when you mention winter walk Wednesday.
- Shopping – Score 5% off at Oryana by arriving on foot any day and Wednesdays are senior discount day.
- Student Banking – TBA’s Student-Run Credit Union‘s happen on many Wednesdays at several walkable elementary schools. Check for deposit days at their Calendar.
- Munson Walk – A 30-minute lunchtime walk at Munson, both indoor and outdoor options. Both groups meet at Elevator D, and then split up. Walks start at 11:30 AM.
- Score 10,000! – Score 10% off at Running Fit when you walk 10,000 worth of steps on a Wednesday. Must have a fitness tracker, FitBit, Strava, Garmin, etc.
Does your business want to participate? Submit your event or walk-tastic promotion by completing this form.