Traverse City Previously Loved Bicycle Neighborhood Yard Sale
This neighborhood yard sale is a great way to support Norte’s vision of a stronger, better connected, and more bike-friendly communities in the Grand Traverse region, all while clearing out some of your bikes and/or bike stuff that is no longer being used. It’s also a chance to find a good deal on new-to-you pair of wheels, or bike rack, or bike trailer, or front shifter, or bike saddle, or…
- Sunday, May 3 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Rain Date: Sunday, May 10 (Why not take your Mom to a yard sale?!)
- A Norte-hosted, neighborhood yard sale for bikes and bike-related stuff.
- Sellers can reserve a table from which to sell their items.
- Sellers handle the money from their sales.
- Buyers assume any risk of purchasing used equipment. Bikes are sold as is.
- Everyone enjoys an afternoon in May talking about bikes and bike projects.
What’s for sale:
- Bikes, wheels, tires, tubes, small parts, clothing, shoes.
What’s NOT for sale:
- Used HELMETS
- Your old TV set, and stuff like that
At the Wheelhouse in the north end of the Grand Traverse County Civic Center.
Who’s this for:
- The yard sale is open to the public.
- Anyone who wants to support Norte’s efforts to get more people out and about on bikes by clearing out their old bikes from the corners of the garage can register here to claim a table for $10. Proceeds will support the Norte Kids Bike Library.
- Anyone who is looking for a previously loved bicycle, or bicycle-related item, is welcome to stop by the yard sale to find what they need to be more active.
- $10 to claim a table and space for bikes to sell. Norte will take care of advertising and organizing the event to attract as many buyers and sellers as possible.
- No charge for buyers.
Don’t want to bother cleaning, tagging, selling your stuff? As always, Norte will gladly accept your gently used bicycle goods to either use in the Wheelhouse, give to a kid in need or sell to support our many programs.
Sellers, claim a table below (credit card) or stop by the Norte Clubhouse during our office hours.